|“The Chairing of Spring Rice” by William Turner de |
Lond captures the celebrations at the Commercial
Buildings (Town Hall) in 1820
- Glynns Butchers- rare example of survived limestone lugged doorcases is highly significant
- Old Town Hall- Terraced seven-bay three-storey former town hall, built in 1805.
- The Granary, warehouse, built c. 1790.
- Sarsfield Bar, Bank Place
- Bruce House contains a carved limestone Venetian doorcase, dated 1806.
|Photograph taken by Dr Ursula Callaghan.|
Chairperson of IGS Limerick Chapter